Detoxification does not have to be hard or tough. Find out more about the best summer detox drinks that win flatulence.
Best summer detox drinks
Sufficient water consumption during the day has proved to be one of the main factors that affect weight loss and health. The reason for this is that water can not only reduce appetite, but the glass of water half an hour or 20 minutes before the meal fills the stomach resulting in a lower intake of food.
Although water is non-caloric and we can drink it unlimited throughout the day, a combination of water with certain foods is recommended as a detoxifying agent. You can find here some recipes in which the water is a base of fantastic drinks.
These drinks stimulate digestion, detoxify the body, and reduce flatulence. This is exactly what we need in the summer days to prepare for the beach as well as for autumn food that becomes a bit heavier and “stronger” than the summer food. Also, with quality nutrition, filled with fruit and vegetables, these drinks can be an extra tool to remove excess kilograms. Digital Download “Body Detox Made Easy” – Selected Tips 70 Pages from Wings of Success
Best summer detox drinks recipes
- 60 grams of parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 dl of water
– Cut the parsley on a small or mix it in a blender.
– Squeeze all lemon juice on parsley, add water and stir.
- 3 dl of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
– All ingredients should be strongly shaken and drink while it is warm.
For optimal results, we recommend that you drink it in the morning.
- 2 l of water
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of grated root ginger
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 handful of fresh parsley leaves
- 10 leaves of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
– Ginger peel and grate, wash and cut the cucumbers on slices, wash the leaves of fresh parsley and mint.
– Cut the lemon into the smaller rings and put all the ingredients in the glass bowl and than pour the water into it, and insert the chia seeds.
– Leave it in the fridge overnight.