Try a nettle recipe for these raw balls that you can serve as a treat after lunch or dinner. Healthy and rich in nutritional ingredients, this vegan cake is easy to prepare and, because of its perfect taste, it disappears smoothly.
Nettles are free of charge and growing in abundance, so use them.
One small trip to nature can result in shiny homemade balls, as you would have to order in a specialized pastry shop. With the help of the blender, you are now becoming super-healthy confectioners with unusual desserts.
Type of meal
Snack – Sweet dish
Preparation time 15min
Very easy to prepare
- 1/2 cup of nettle leaves
- 2 cups of sunken dates
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- one teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon carob
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Lightly pour the nettle leaves with hot water and put them in a blender and mix.
- Add the seeds and mix and then add the other ingredients.
- Mix, but leave a few pieces, because it is easier to make balls.
- Formulate the resulting mixture into small balls by rolling in a carob powder.
- Put it in the refrigerator for several hours to tighten.
Please follow and like us: