Natural home remedies
Most of the diseases can be prevented if you eat the right food, natural home remedies. You can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year on medications and medical treatments if you choose the right food. Diet plays a huge factor in your risk for diseases, including cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Check below some of the best food cure or diseases fighting foods:
Food that cures
– Cauliflower, together with broccoli, kale collards, and brussels sprouts, contain indoles nitrogen compounds that can help prevent tumors. Also, this cruciferous vegetable can help to prevent the risk of many cancers. Including bladder, breast, colon, prostate, and ovarian cancer.
Cauliflowers are versatile. You can Eat it raw, or any other way you want (smoothie, cook, roast).
– Carrots contain a lot of carotenoids, an antioxidant that may defend against cancer, cataracts, and/or cardiovascular disease. Other fruits and vegetables that are full of carotenoids include sweet potato, kale, pumpkin, spinach, and cantaloupe. Carotenoids assist in giving these guys their bright, vibrant orange and green colors. These antioxidant ninjas repel the bad guys – free radicals – and guarantee they don’t hurt any cell membranes or deoxyribonucleic acid.
– Tomatoes contain a phytonutrient known as lycopene which is a cancer-fighter on its own. Other sources of this antioxidant fighter include fruits and vegetables like carrots, pink grapefruit, and also a watermelon.
– Seeds Flax and chia seeds are a great plant-based alternative for getting some omega-3s into your diet. According to a 2013 study in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, omega-3s can stop the growth of breast cancer tumors by 30 percent! It may also help “reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes,” according to scientific studies.
– Berries, whether you prefer strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries (the list can go on for awhile), are rich in anthocyanidins, an antioxidant that kicks butt when it comes to cancer-fighting and diseases.
Try eating berries raw, and also adding them to smoothies, or make a berry-delicious dessert.
All beans and legumes contain cancer-fighting potential. Studies show that those who consume beans & legumes on a regular basis have a decreased risk for diseases such as pancreatic cancer, due to the food’s abundance of folate.
Not only are beans and legumes high in protein, they are also easy on your digestive tract and wallet.
– Garlic, a staple ingredient in a lot of recipes, is shown to reduce risk in breast, stomach, and esophagus cancers. According to the US Institute for Cancer research; garlic also can fight against the abdomen and colorectal cancers.
The saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” is definitely true. This antioxidant fruit also contains quercetin, a phytochemical that can help prevent lung, prostate, and heart disease, among others.
Along with being tasty, grapes also contain a cancer-fighting phytochemical known as resveratrol. This phytochemical possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to reduce the risk of diseases.
Please follow and like us: