Spring smoothie for detox
Like your home, your body needs spring cleaning or detoxification. In order to be vital and full of energy in spring. Rinse toxins from your body accumulated during the winter. And help your organism with “smoothie for detox” that contains all of the ‘giants’ of health.
Detoxification is required from time to time to everyone’s body. Here’s what all the nutritious “jewels” contain spring smoothie for detox that you can easily prepare yourself:
- Spinach – a rich source of iron, calcium, vitamin A, C and other vitamins. Vitamins A and C are responsible for most of the ‘medicinal’ properties of spinach, and the first in the series is the health of the vascular system. Folic acid in the spinach, among other things, helps in the transformation of potentially dangerous homocysteine chemical, which is also associated with a higher chance of a heart attack, into other compounds.
- Apple – ‘One apple a day, keeps the doctor away’. A phrase that in one sentence describes all the nutritional value of an apple. This fruit is abundant with vitamin C, bioflavonoids, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and pectin, which is famous because of its ability to calm the stomach. We also have a ‘1 buck’ salvation. That will remove all toxins from the body overnight.
- Banana – contains tryptophan, the amino acid that the body converts into serotonin that relaxes, improves mood and gives a feeling of happiness. It also contains a large amount of potassium that is vital to muscle contraction and proper functioning of the nervous system. Compared to apple, there are as many as 4 times more protein, 2 times more carbohydrates, 3 times more phosphorus, 5 times more vitamin A and iron. And also, 2 times more vitamins and minerals.
- Pineapple is also known as the ‘King of Fruit’! Not only because the nature has given to him a ornate crown of leaves. But also because it contains a royal quantity of valuable ingredients: enzymes, minerals, trace elements and vitamins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron , iodine and zinc and provitamin A and vitamins E, … It is also considered as one of the more healing plants.
- Ginger – improves digestion, relieves nausea and relieves various pains. It has also a beneficial effect on the metabolism of people with diabetes. And is in use as a means to fight blood clotting and inflammation. It contains 0.25 to three percent of essential oil, and five to eight percent of gingerol, oily dense liquid, spicy flavor, and odorless.
- Lemon – one of the most useful foods on the planet. Because full of nutrients: contains bioflavonoids, pectin, folic acid, vitamins C, A, B1, B6, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese. It has beneficial effects on liver, bowel, stomach, immune, nervous and cardiovascular system. Thanks to citric acid, neutralizes toxic substances and their action, it facilitates digestion and accelerates fat degradation.
- Lime – has strong antibacterial properties. Improves digestion, prevents constipation and urinary infections, alleviates respiratory problems. And is also beneficial for weight loss. This citrus jewel is also rich in calcium and folic acid.
- Turmeric – the active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin . Which, in very low concentrations, has a healing effect. It is useful for strengthening digestion, regenerating intestinal flora, reducing flatulence, liver and gall bladder clearance, stimulating metabolism, against fungus, bacteria and intestinal parasites, and so on.
DETOX SMOOTHIE RECIPE :
– a fist of young spinach
– 2 apples
– 1 banana
– 3 slices of pineapple
– 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
– ½ of squeezed lemon or lime
– Turmeric as desired
– 1 to 1.5 dl of water
Mix all the ingredients in the blender. And enjoy in a cleansing drink after which the toxins from your body will be expelled.
Please follow and like us: