An apple a day keeps the doctor away… why?
Do you know what makes apples so special? Why we never hear an orange or banana or a pear a day keeps the doctor away?
Apples have properties that no other fruits have and their benefits have been proven overtime. You could get such benefits individually with other fruits, but apples combines everything and makes it simpler. It has been proven over and over that if it’s not simple, easy and fast, people will not take care of their health.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
– Apples contains Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps greatly to your immune system. Faster healing, healthier gums.
– Apples are rich in flavonoids. Helps promote heart health.
– Low in calories. A regular size apple has between 70-100 calories. It’s a great substitute when craving for candy or chocolate, and gives you only ¼ of the calories.
– Prevent Cancers. Apples are targeting multiple cancers such as colon cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer in women.
– Apples contain phenols, which reduces bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
– Prevents tooth decay. An infection that seriously damages the structure of your teeth. The juice from an apple has properties that can kill up to 80% of bacteria in your mouth.
– Protects the brain from brain disease. Apple has substances called phytonutrients, and these phytonutrients prevents neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
– Healthier Lungs, lower respiratory problems, including asthma (at least 5 apples per week)
– And apples taste great! Also comes in many flavors and colors. Eating apples is part of balanced and healthy diet and that will increase your longevity You see now why An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Please follow and like us: